Pet Memorial Glass
We would love to help you remember your Pets. These beautiful glass items can provide a lasting memory that brings you continued peace and comfort.
We offer four shapes:
- Dog Bone
- Heart with Paw Stamp
- Two Medallions (One with Dog Paw and one with a Cat Paw) and 14 color combinations.
- Black Black
- White White
- Black & White Black & White
- Browns, Black & White Browns, Black & White
- Amber Amber
- Browns Browns
- Reds Reds
- Pinks Pinks
- Purples & Pinks Purples & Pinks
- Purples & Blues Purples & Blues
- Seattle Seattle
- Blues & Greens Blues & Greens
After you place your online order, we will mail you a kit to collect the cremains and directions to mail back to us. If you choose Free Local pick-up, you can pick up the kit in our gallery Tue-Sun 9am-5pm.
* There is a $25 charge in addition to the shipping charge for the kit going out, kit coming back and glass item shipped out.
Upon arrival of your kit, a unique number is assigned to identify and ensure safe return of your loved one’s ashes throughout the storage, creation and shipment of your Glass. The bottom of your glass piece will also have a letter initial on the bottom of the glass, this is generally the first letter of your beloved one’s name.
Starting with a small gather of clear molten glass, the ashes are added with your desired colored glass frit. Our skilled glassblowers then manipulated the color to create the pattern. The glass, ash and color are then encased inside the glass. The ashes create a variety of white flecks, sometimes dark spots and random bubbles that make it/them truly one-of-a-kind. After the final shape is formed, we add the letter stamp. The glass piece is placed in a temperature-controlled kiln to slowly cool. Orders are packaged with the utmost care and include tracking information. Any unused ashes will be returned with your finished work of art.